Thursday 11 April 2013

IS HE GOING TO MARRY ME?


My name is Mercy, I have been living with my boyfriend since 2008. When we met, I was living with my elder sister and her husband but when I started having problems with my sister's husband, I told my boyfriend and he convinced me to move in and said we will get married.
It's been 4 years now and I have been pregnant two times and I had to remove them because he said he's not ready for a baby.
I am getting worried because he's always putting me off when I talk about marriage, even though he always says he loves me.
I'm having doubts now. Do you think he will still marry me?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think so.he would be ready if he will marry you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell u from Experience, it happened to m i stayed with him for 6yrs, i left him 2011 and by 2012 dec i got married to my Handsome and caring husband. He will be promising u Marriage and he will keep telling u that he is not ready for kids now yet he will never marry u. So just leave his house and stay away for sometime athen pray fervently to God. He will make away for u. May God strengthen u.

    ReplyDelete

hello