Sunday 24 March 2013

What Does It Mean A Man Shakes A Woman And Scratches Her Palm With A Finger???




There's something that has been puzzling me, and most of my friend's that I've asked don'r really understand it either. I noticed that when people ask for advice, quite a no of people respond so I thought ur readers mite help.

Late last year my dad(who is in his mid fifties) met an old classmate of his, who he was close to back in the days. The first time he came to our house to visit and I knelt down to greet him, he told me to stand up and shake his hands instead. On shaking him, he used one of his fingers to scratch my palm, but his face was all smiles. He has done it about three times, including yesterday evening and he stares at me alot.

Even though I don't know what the palm scratching gesture means, I know he probably has something up his sleeves. I asked my friends too, but don't seem to have any experience with the palm thing.

Should I inform my parents(maybe my mum),or wait and see if it gets any worse? What exactly does the palm scratching gesture mean sef?

Although I'm 24, this whole thing is new to me. Pls advice.
Thanks alot.

1 comments:

  1. dat man is corrupt..he wats to drive ur attention to kw he wants to ve ur booms,,,,bkiaful cos all he want frm u is ur waist,cos he is married at his age

    ReplyDelete

hello